Limited 1 Year Warranty - This Guarantee does not affect your legal rights
All B.C. RICH Guitars are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. This warranty applies to the original purchaser only and is non-transferable. If any instrument fails to function properly within the warranty period, free repair or the option of replacement with a duplicate, or similar model is B.C.RICH only obligation.
The B.C. RICH Limited Warranty applies only to new B.C. RICH products purchased by the original retail consumer living in the United States from an authorized B.C. RICH Dealer in the United States. B.C. RICH products purchased by a consumer living outside the United States from a U.S. B.C. RICH Dealer or a U.S.-based website are NOT covered under the terms of this limited warranty. Products purchased outside the United States are subject to country-specific warranties. Contact the B.C. RICH International Distributor in your country for details.
The warranty is subject to the following conditions and exclusions:
Defects caused by wear and tear, misuse, neglect, alteration or modification are not covered by this warranty. B.C. Rich retains the right to make such a determination on the basis of inspection.
This warranty is for B.C. Rich guitars only. Any service claims resulting from other brands used in conjunction with B.C. Rich guitars will not be allowed or honored.
All transportation charges involved with sending and returning the unit to and from the warranty center is solely the responsibility of the purchaser. B.C. Rich assumes no liabilities for damages incurred in transit to or from service center.
If return is to be made to B.C. Rich, the customer must first obtain return authorization by phone or email. Be sure to provide 1) a typed or printed description of the problem, 2) a daytime phone number.
After receipt of the return authorization, the owner must ship instrument with a copy of the original sales receipt, and a detailed description of the problem. Please include your return authorization number on all correspondence. Repair products will be returned freight collect. B.C. Rich will, at its option, repair or replace defective parts or products.
Neither HMG, B.C. Rich, nor B.C. Rich Guitar dealers, nor B.C. Rich Authorized Service Centers are liable for any incidental or consequential damage resulting from any defect in or failure of B.C. Rich Guitars.
This warranty gives the original owner of B.C. Rich guitars specific rights, and you may also have specific rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is expressly in lieu of any other agreements and warranties, expressed or implied, except as may be otherwise required by law. After the expiration of this written warranty, B.C. Rich makes no further warranties written, expressed, or implied.
B.C. Rich Handcrafted Guitars are warranted for life to be free of defects in workmanship from the date of purchase. The components (tuners, electronics, etc.) are warranted to be free of defects for a period of (1) year. B.C. Rich will repair or replace, at our option, any B.C. Rich Handcrafted Guitar, which is found to be defective due to manufacturing. This warranty is extended to the original purchaser only. A copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized B.C. Rich outlet must accompany all warranty claims This warranty is not transferable to any subsequent owners and is subject to the limitations set forth below:
The following items are not covered by this limited warranty:
1. Any Instruments that has been modified after shipping from the B.C. Rich facility.
2. Any instrument whose warranty registration card has not been returned to B.C. Rich Guitars within 10 days of purchase.
3. Instruments whose serial numbers have been altered or removed.
4. Instruments that have been subjected to extremes of humidity or temperature.
5. Instruments that have been damaged due to misuse, neglect, or accident.
6. Normal wear and tear to serviceable parts such as strings, bridges, tuning gears, frets.
7. Claims from or by anyone other than the original purchaser.
8. Any instrument that was not purchased from an Authorized B.C. Rich handcrafted dealer, or upon which any unauthorized repair or service has been performed.
9. The cost of an initial setup and regular maintenance of your new instrument, including neck/truss rod adjustments, string changes, action adjustment, and intonation.
10. Defects in finishes such as cracks, splitting, or warping of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids, other chemicals or non-industry approved polishes.
11. Shipping damages of any kind.
12. Any and all charges if no problems are found at the time of repair/inspection.
13. Any and all charges incurred from priority service requests (Rush Service) or priority shipping for replacement parts or return of customer's merchandise.
14. Any factory-installed electronics and hardware after a period of two (2) year following the original date of purchase.
B.C. Rich Guitars reserves the right to use materials regularly utilized or available at the time of repair in the event that original materials are no longer available.
Shipping If return is to be made to B.C.Rich or to an authorized service center, the customer must first obtain a Return Authorization number by phone or email. If Return Authorization # (RA#) is not clearly marked on packages being returned to B.C. Rich, they will be refused. Only Authorized B.C. Rich Service Centers may perform warranty service and any service performed by unauthorized persons will void this warranty. B.C. Rich shall not be held liable for any and all defects or damage caused by services performed by unauthorized persons. All instruments returned to B.C. Rich must include a complete written description of the defect or malfunction of the instrument. Also, there must be a sheet included with the clearly written name, return address, telephone number and/or email for the owner.
After returned instrument is inspected upon its arrival, B.C. Rich or the Authorized B.C. Rich Service Center will advise the Dealer or Owner of the approximate date of completion. The repaired instrument or part will be returned to the Dealer or Owner freight and insurance prepaid. No representative or other person is authorized to assume for B.C. Rich any liability except as stated in this warranty. This warranty gives you specific rights, which vary from state to state.
B.C. Rich does not offer repair service of any kind other than warranty repair service. If your guitar needs any service or maintenance that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to any qualified professional.
For more information please write to:
B.C. Rich Guitars
3015 Kustom Drive
Hebron, KY USA 41048
Email: Customer Service
This is the sole warranty of B.C. Rich Handcrafted Guitars. No other written, oral, express or implied warranties including the merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose apply.
For instruments purchased outside the USA, please see the B.C. Rich distributor for the country for warranty claims.